Fox59 Features

WP Bottom Line Banner copy

WP Handy Homeowner banner

auto tips graphic

Indy Urban Acres Banner features page

23 Comments to “Fox59 Features”

Nancy Harris said:
    December 26, 2012 at 8:33 PM

Want to let you know that all of you did a FANTASTIC job on reporting on the weather today. I stayed in warm and safe.. I kept your news on all day. I didn't have to get out and see for myself what the weather was like. You all did a great job, keep up the good work, you are my news channel.

Andrew said:
    December 27, 2012 at 8:25 AM

if INDOT has county under red for emergency vehicles only and your work tells you to travel out, if i get a ticket can the company be held responsible? wondering why companies would open in when the roads are suppose to be under emergency putting the employees at risk.

Gary Bunnell said:
    December 29, 2012 at 9:13 AM

All you talke about is blizzard blizzard. Were you folks in Indiana in 1978 when a REAL blizzard hit? Suck it up and stop calling a few inches a blizzard. Do you realize how goofy you sound to us BLIZZARD of 78 survivors? Boo Hoo

Larcy said:
    January 4, 2013 at 7:14 AM

I live in Richmond and will only watch your news because I do not like ANY of the local stations in my area. However your weather forecast never covers Richmonds weather. I would love to see it added to the forecasts so I do not have to check my weather on another station. By the way you morning show news beats any other in my area.

martin skaggs said:
    January 10, 2013 at 5:33 PM

im tryn to contact russ mcquiad about a company the has riped my off with poor qaulity product and service.i contacted a fence company that built a wooden fence for my property,poor qaulty,poor craftmanship,and poor qaulity of wood.they were contacted 3 times and came out and fixed the fence poorly.i asked the owner ,is this the qaulity of service u give all your customers and how long have u been doing this?he told me that hes been doing this for 15 yrs and dont understand my problem was.i recently suffered a back injury and that is why i hired him cause i could not do it my self.i paid BB FENCE CO.$3600.00 dallars for a poorly built fence and cant get nothing done about it.i was told to contact russ about my problem to see about help get justice.

deb said:
    January 18, 2013 at 11:07 AM

Ricki lake sucks….I do not like waiting for Maury…a waste of an hour on my off day..

Dana said:
    January 19, 2013 at 11:06 AM

I am disappointed in your advertising for the news. I think it is very degrading to women. All female reporters have short skirts, spike heals and show lots of leg and clevage.They are sitting in a provactive manor on the arms of couches. News is susposed to be refined not sexist in nature.

notan80'slady said:
      March 5, 2013 at 7:30 PM

You do realize that it is 2013?

snowman said:
      March 24, 2013 at 10:24 PM

maybe you should change channel.

April 1, 2013 at 5:52 PM

you know. alot of women scream about things being sexist. inthe end it comes down to being comfortable with yourself. obviously…dana…you have self-confidence issues. if you knew how they come up with ways to advertise, maybe it would make more since to you.

bill said:
    January 23, 2013 at 6:24 PM

I was just watching the new and saw the story about the woman who eat rat poison while she was pregant. And now she maybe facing charges for killing her child . I am not for the killing of a innocent child in any form or fashion but if they charge her for killing her child then they need to charge every Dr. who performs abortions everyday. After all murder is murder and all sin is sin.

Crash3 said:
      February 11, 2013 at 4:10 PM

Keep your religion out of our lives.

Tania said:
    January 29, 2013 at 11:09 AM

Gas prices! Gas went up 35 cents overnight in Daleville, IN. Bought gas in Indy last night for 3.29 at Kroger.

Lindsey said:
    January 30, 2013 at 1:48 PM

We watched the video of the black scotty puppies this morning and laughed out loud. Where can we see it again?

Dr D said:
    February 4, 2013 at 7:07 PM

Regarding your report on Asteroid 2012 DA14 L , NASA would Never tell you if we were about to be hit. Mainly because there is Nothing that can be done in defense from one of these Killer Rocks. Ive been part of the Spaceguard Foundation since 92. The jury is still out on this Object, as there are a number of Variables which could affect the orbital data, and sway it one way or another, Data wont truly be clear on its trajectory but within a few hours of its approach.

tired of looking said:
    February 15, 2013 at 10:07 AM

your website is very difficult. i have not been able to look up several things. i give up

Brian said:
    February 16, 2013 at 7:46 AM

My opinion: The Prez is trying to take away our right to bear arms, weaken our military, bankrupt the contry, pro-gay, muslem bread, remember Trevon, his son lookalike if he had one, the white and black police incident that ended up with a beer at the white house, reduce nukes for our defense, and many more. One should really look at whats really about to happen if we don't impeach him and maybe get another catholic in office.

John said:
    February 21, 2013 at 5:18 AM

Love how the state house is fighting raising minimum wage. Comment made on news this morning by someone said they encourage better education of children and young adults to earn better wages. I have an education and specialized training at an Addictions Counselor and as an EMT, problem is I am 51 years old and no one wants to hire you when you hit 45 or older. We are then forced to rely on minimum wage (or barely over that) paying jobs. I work for the government and make 8.25 an hour and work 32 hours per seek, that is part time, 35 hours is full time. Full time employees received a $1000.00 annual raise this year, part time received nothing. Guess part time employees do not work as hard or as much as full time employees do. So, yes, raise the minimum wage so us older people can make a living.

Debbie said:
    March 5, 2013 at 6:52 PM

cant find your link to add your app to my cell phone….have a Motorola Atrix2…..Droid 4G

art said:
    March 7, 2013 at 8:16 AM

how do i find the question of the day?

Anonymous said:
    March 18, 2013 at 9:28 AM

I usually am pleased with your news broadcast but I am in an outrage over this black cat that u guys did a report on, isn’t it a feral cat? If it was any other animal humane society would b on it, I think it is flat out REDICULOUS that it made the news and gettin fan mail and food from strangers , why is it not put in a cought and put in a cage like a stray dog would be?

Karen said:
    April 3, 2013 at 4:11 PM

Where is Angela? Jenny stinks. When she is on, my family and I watch other local news channels.

Dee said:
    April 4, 2013 at 11:54 AM

I missed ur cell phone story , something about one for as low as 20.00 a month I think, I believe it was 2-3 wks ago coming on at 4 pm and I missed it, How can I find that on here ?