- Wash your vehicle routinely and polish the exterior with a high-quality car wash soap. Do not use dish detergent for your vehicle because it can strip the wax and damage the finish.
- When it gets warmer, wash your vehicle in the shade. It will keep your car cooler and reduces water spots.
- Rinse before you begin washing. The best way to wash it top down.
- Use a terry cloth towel for washing and drying.
- Clean and polish the pain, which will remove oxidation, while smoothing the surface and restoring the shine.
Auto Tips is brought to you by Penske