- Wash your vehicle routinely and polish the exterior with a high-quality car wash soap. Do not use dish detergent for your vehicle because it can strip the wax and damage the finish.
- When it gets warmer, wash your vehicle in the shade. It will keep your car cooler and reduces water spots.
- Rinse before you begin washing. The best way to wash it top down.
- Use a terry cloth towel for washing and drying.
- Clean and polish the pain, which will remove oxidation, while smoothing the surface and restoring the shine.
This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.