Crimetracker

Gas City Murder, Police Find Stolen Car

gas city

UPDATE 8:27p: Car has been located.

Gas City, IN – Police are asking for your help in finding a stolen car from the home of a murder.

Saturday morning at 10:40am police wer called to 107 East North A Street where they discovered the body of 29 year old Ashley Rheam.

Rheam had called the police earlier in the day to report her home had been burglarized.  Officers took the report and cleared the house, but did not find any suspects.  Rheam’s roommate found her body shortly before 11:00 and called 911.

Police are looking for a 1993 Cadillac Eldorado with an Indiana “In God We Trust” plate of UDL191.  If you see the vehicle do not approach it, but do call 911 and report the location.

10 Comments to “Gas City Murder, Police Find Stolen Car”

johnny benfield said:
    March 16, 2013 at 7:41 PM

R.I.P Ashley Gone but not forgotten my prayers go out to the Rheam family you will be in my thoughts and prayers

kathy stohler said:
    March 16, 2013 at 8:04 PM

so sad
    and so young

anon said:
    March 16, 2013 at 8:30 PM

My sympathies to her family and friends. I hope they find whoever did this before they harm anyone else.

Dan Galey said:
    March 16, 2013 at 9:40 PM

I knew Lucy when she was pregnant w/ Ashley. I have not seen Ashley since she was a young teen. So adorable. So sad. The perp better hope the police catch him/her first.

Betty Fakes said:
    March 16, 2013 at 9:54 PM

So very sad, hearts and prayers go out to the family.R.I.P. May God help the police find whoever done such a horrible act.

britt said:
    March 16, 2013 at 10:36 PM

RIH Ashley! Still cant believe this!!! You will be missed by many!!

Angelia norton said:
    March 16, 2013 at 11:07 PM

Rip u sweet angel may god help find who done this and make them pay I fill so bad for ur kids and family and to know u lost ur life because someone was so sick in the head u were so young and didn’t deserve any of this even know we weren’t close but still chatted on FB sometimes I could tell u were a good young lady

Lena said:
    March 16, 2013 at 11:25 PM

Ashley was the most awesome babysitter, prayers to her children!

chenelle said:
    March 17, 2013 at 3:17 AM

ASHLEY I;M SO GLAD THEY FOUND YOUR KILLERs NO ONE DESERVES TO BE MURDERED..YOU WAS MY BEST FRIEND FOR 15 YEARS AN I WILL NEVER EVER FORGET YOU ALWAYS IN MY HEART REST IN HEAVEN BABY GIRL..NOW JUSTICE CAN BE SERVED TO THE TO PEOPLE THAT DONE THIS TO YOU..NOW YOU CAN SPREAD YOUR WINGS AN FLY …MISS YOU ALWAYS…

Nadine said: