Big Ben and Tolin stop by to share their top weekend events.
- 31664No CommentsDo+It+Indy%3A+Glee+club%2C+Superheroes+and+movies%212013-03-23+15%3A53%3A05Sabrina+Adams+-+Assignment+Editorhttp%3A%2F%2Ffox59.com%2F%3Fexternal_media%3Ddo-it-indy-glee-club-superheroes-and-movies
- Share Update
- DoItIndy Top-5 #BeUrban Events April 21-27 April 22, 20145. Dining Out for Life When: Fri., April 25 Email: http://www.damien.org/DOFL https://www.diningoutforlife.com/indianapolis Are you ready to make one meal matter? During Dining Out for Life 2014, area restaurants will donate 25-100% of your bill to support The Damien Center and hundreds of people living with HIV/AIDS right here in our community. 4. S […]Steve Neville
- Music Notes #33, 18 April 2014 April 18, 2014Coyote’s in the Coffee Shop To borrow a line from Joni Mitchell, I am staring a hole in my scrambled eggs. Sitting in a diner on the far west side of Indianapolis, I am transfixed. And I don’t want to move. Any shift in the air, any change to my personal-space bubble, would be a […]The post Music Notes #33, 18 April 2014 appeared first on Do It Indy. […]MPCavalier
- The DoItIndy Top-5 BeUrban Events 3/24-3/30 March 25, 2014Here are your top-5 #BeUrban events for the week of 3/24-3/30. Enjoy. 5. Historic Garfield Park Exhibition When: Tuesdays-Saturdays, 9 a.m. Continues through March 29 Price: Free Join us in our journey across the history of Garfield Park, the oldest in Indianapolis. This exhibition will feature old photographs, memories, and city plans that will highligh […]Steve Neville
- The City of Indianapolis Just Won “March Madness” March 24, 2014The most exciting weekend in sports has concluded. The 16 teams competing for the title of “National Champion” are set. Our brackets, as they always are on Monday, are busted. But you know who the big winner was last weekend? Indianapolis. Sure, there are a couple of “Cinderellas” still hanging out at the ball: […]The post The City of Indianapolis Just Won […]Steve Neville
- Five Fun Facts About The Indy Eleven March 5, 2014-Steve Neville If you want to find me Saturday, April 12, I will be packed shoulder-to-shoulder with thousands of other proud Indianapolis residents, vivaciously cheering on our newest professional sports team: the Indy Eleven. Tickets are finally available to the general public for the first game against the Carolina RailHawks, and I snatched mine […]The […]Steve Neville