Andy Mattingly of Forum Credit Union helps viewers navigate some of the financial hurdles that come along with having kids.
- 36662No CommentsReady+for+baby%3F+Financial+expert+offers+advice2013-04-11+20%3A58%3A57Matt+Adams+-+Web+Producerhttp%3A%2F%2Ffox59.com%2F%3Fexternal_media%3Dready-for-baby-financial-expert-offers-advice
- Share Update
- Important Message on Heartbleed Bug. April 15, 2014At FORUM Credit Union, we take the security of our members very seriously. After a detailed investigation, our research indicates that our systems are safe from the Heartbleed Bug. […]
- What to do with your tax refund April 14, 2014For millions of Americans, they have or will soon receive a tax refund check this year. This year’s average refund check has been nearly $2,900 per return. There are several prudent choices for your tax refund and even a few fun ways to spend it if you just have to spend the refund. […]
- Following through on your financial resolutions April 7, 2014With the first quarter of the year already gone it might be time to look at those resolutions that you formulated at the start of the year. If like some, many of your New Year’s resolutions have gone by the wayside. If those forgotten resolutions are financially related there is still time to get them back on track. […]
- Smart Saving for College. April 4, 2014If you have kids, no matter the age, you’ve probably at one point at least thought about how to pay for college someday. If you don’t already have a plan in place, or if you have a plan, but you’d like additional suggestions, we have a couple ideas to help you get started […]
- Microsoft Support Ending for Windows XP March 25, 2014A reminder to members who may be running Windows XP and accessing FORUM’s home banking product, CU Online, that April 8 marks the date Microsoft ends support for this operating system. […]