By Chef Sentissi
Baked Sea Bass with Red Potatoes, Grilled Vegetables topped with black olive Bruschetta
(Makes 4 servings)
2 lb sea bass
1 cup fresh tomato, diced
2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
2 tablespoons pureed garlic
1/2 cup olive oil
2 tablespoons paprika
2 tablespoons cumin
2 fancy zucchini, sliced
1 summer squash, sliced
1/2 yellow onion, sliced
1 lb red bee potatoes, halved
2 tablespoons oregano
2 tablespoons black olives, diced
Kosher salt, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350. Put sea bass in oven safe sauté pan with 1 oz water. Spread 1
tablespoon of pureed garlic on top and sprinkle with a dash of kosher salt. Place in pre
heated oven. Cook for 10 minutes
2. Spread potatoes out in one layer on a sheet pan. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle
with oregano and kosher salt. Place in preheated oven with sea bass.
While potatoes and sea bass bake:
1. Heat sauté pan. Add 2 tablespoons olive oil, 1 tablespoon pureed garlic, olives,
parsley cilantro, paprika and cumin.
2. Stir frequently
1. Toss sliced zucchini, summer squash and onion with olive oil and salt.
2. Place on heated grill for 2-5 minutes or until grill marks begin to appear and
vegetables begin to soften.
On 12 inch plate place potatoes on one side, grilled vegetables on the other and place
sea bass on top. Top with bruschetta and garnish with a slice of lemon. Enjoy!