|Ground meat||1⁄2 Pound (70/30 or 75/25)|
|Vegetable oil||1 Tablespoon (as needed)|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
|For ramen bun|
|Ramen noodles||1 Packet|
|Eggs||1 , whisk|
|Teriyaki sauce||To Taste|
|Chopped green onion||as needed|
Soy sauce- 1/2 cup
Water- 1/4 cup
Mirin- 2 tablespoons
Brown sugar- 2 tablespoons
Honey- 1/4 cup
Minced garlic- 1 1/2 teaspoons
Minced ginger- 1 1/2 teaspoons
In a saucepan, mix all the ingredients and simmer until thick.
For ramen Bun:
1. Cook noodles without the flavor packet, drain and let cool.
2. In a bowl, place the cooled noodles and add egg. Mix to coat well.
3. Divide the mixture into two equal parts. In a bowl, place one half of noodle and press it with another bowl. Place in the fridge for about 2 hours or until set. Repeat for the other half.
4. Preheat sauté pan
5. Pour vegetable oil in the pan and place ramen buns in it and cook until crust develops on both sides.
6. Roll meat into patty, and season with salt and pepper. Place on grill and cook until done.
7. On a platter, place a noodle bun, top it with arugula and place patty. Drizzle teriyaki sauce, add green onion and cover with the other noodle bun.