In today’s Bottom Line, we’re talking about investments. What can you do to be a smart investor? Also, what might be some important investments that you might be neglecting? Andy Mattingly from the Forum Credit Union joins us with the answers.
- Phone Call Scam 4/2014 April 22, 2014There have been reports of a caller using local phone numbers to pose as a representative from FORUM. At FORUM, we take the security of our members very seriously. Your information has not been compromised. These calls did not originate from FORUM; please do not respond. […]
- Why you really need to create a budget April 21, 2014A recent study by the Federal Reserve cited that non-housing, household debt has risen 3.3% in the last quarter of 2013. And a majority of US households indicated a financial setback of $5,000 or more would be a major financial catastrophe Much of it can be attributed to the fact that 2/3’s of US households don’t have a spending plan. […]
- Important Message on Heartbleed Bug. April 15, 2014At FORUM Credit Union, we take the security of our members very seriously. After a detailed investigation, our research indicates that our systems are safe from the Heartbleed Bug. […]
- What to do with your tax refund April 14, 2014For millions of Americans, they have or will soon receive a tax refund check this year. This year’s average refund check has been nearly $2,900 per return. There are several prudent choices for your tax refund and even a few fun ways to spend it if you just have to spend the refund. […]
- Following through on your financial resolutions April 7, 2014With the first quarter of the year already gone it might be time to look at those resolutions that you formulated at the start of the year. If like some, many of your New Year’s resolutions have gone by the wayside. If those forgotten resolutions are financially related there is still time to get them back on track. […]