ATTICA, Ind.—Emergency crews from more than seven agencies responded to a building explosion caused by a natural gas leak in Attica, Ind. Tuesday.
A Fountain County official said the explosion occurred on South Perry Street at a business called Families United before noon.
Homes located two blocks around the area have been evacuated. The Attica Fire Department chief said firefighters found gas in two other homes. One of the homes had enough gas inside to cause an explosion, he said.
Families have been evacuated to Methodist Church.
Below are tweets from FOX 59 reporter Liz Gelardi as the news unfolded: