Chicken Berry Wrap
- 2 C diced cooked chicken
- 1 1/2 C berries of your choice ( I used blueberries and raspberries)
- 1/4 C sliced almonds
- 12-16 oz greens of your choice ( I use a blend of baby kale, chard and spinach)
- 4 oz of crumbled blue cheese (1 small container)
- 1/2 C of your favorite ‘Italian style’ dressing. Good options: Balsamic, vinegar and oil, Zesty Italian OR make your own!
- 4 large tortillas ( I used Toufayan Bakeries spinach gluten-free)
Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Evenly distribute ingredients on each tortilla surface. Wrap in the style of your choosing.