Grilled Pork Tenderloin with American Pride Rub and Corn Bacon Relish
American Pride Rub
- 2 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt (kosher)
- 1 ½ teaspoons coarse black pepper
- 2 teaspoons ground allspice
- 1½ teaspoons dried thyme leaves
- 2 pork tenderloins, about 1-1 ¼ pounds each
Corn Bacon Relish
Combine rub ingredients in a small bowl. Rub both tenderloins with all of mixture, coating evenly. Refrigerate until grilling time. Grill over medium-high heat until pork reaches 145 degrees. Remove immediately from grill to clean plate/platter and let rest 3 minutes before cutting to allow juices to redistribute. Serve with corn Bacon relish.
Makes about 6 – 8 servings.
Recipe courtesy of porkbeinspired.com and adapted by culinary dietitian Kim Galeaz, RDN CD