NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Entrants must be at least 18 years of age and a legal U.S. citizen residing in the WXIN-Fox59/WTTV-Indiana’s 4 viewing area as of August 22, 2014.
- HOW TO ENTER: The “WTTV / Masters of Illusion Live Sweepstakes” (the “Sweepstakes”) runs from 8:00PM EST, Friday, August 22, 2014 through 8:30PM EST, Friday, August 22, 2014 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). To enter, either text the word “masters” to the shortcode 20841 or visit the fox59.com contest page during the Sweepstakes Period. Follow the link (if entering on the Fox59 website) to reach the entry page, and fully complete the entry form with your name, address, phone number, email address, and date of birth. Entrants must use their own name and their own valid email address. The decisions of Sponsor are final and binding on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received. Limit one (1) Prize per person, family or household. Text and online entries will be combined into a single entry pool.
NOTE: You will be charged standard text message and/or data rates for each text message sent from and received by your handset according to the terms of your wireless service agreement. You must be a wireless service subscriber with text messaging functionality to enter via this method. Check your phone capabilities for specific text messaging instructions. Text messaging is not available in all areas. If winner is a text message entrant, prize will be awarded to the primary individual named on the wireless account from which the text message was sent. In the event a winning account selected is a joint account, a total of one prize will be awarded in the names of the joint account holders.
Entries containing technical or electronic reproductions or attached files are not eligible and will be rejected. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of an entrant, the entrant shall be considered the individual holder of the cell phone number or the individual to whom the entry’s email address is assigned as shown on the email service provider’s records (in the case of Station website/online entrants). Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned or acknowledged. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, incomplete, damaged, illegible, late, or misdirected entries, or for errors in mechanical transmission, technical difficulties or inability to transmit Internet entries. Participation in the Sweepstakes is subject to these Official Rules and all applicable laws, rules, and regulations.
- WINNER SELECTION & PRIZE: On or after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes Period, one (1) potential winner will be selected at random from among all eligible entries received, and subject to eligibility verification and compliance with these rules, the winners will receive four (4) tickets to Masters of Illusion Live performance at the Old National Centre, Indianapolis, Indiana, on October 30th 2014.
The Prize will be awarded in the form of four (4) tickets to Masters of Illusion Live at Old National Centre and will be available for pickup on or after August 24th 2014 at WXIN/WTTV-TV.
The approximate retail value of the four (4) tickets is: $178.00.
Prizes consist of only those items specifically listed as part of the prize. No substitution or transfer/assignment of prize by winners permitted. Prizes are awarded “AS IS.”
Federal, state, and local taxes on prizes, if any, and any other costs, fees and expenses not listed above as specifically included as part of the prize are the sole responsibility of winner. ALL TAXES ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER. An IRS form 1099 and other tax-related forms and documents may be issued by Sponsor if required by law.
If prize becomes unavailable for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of comparable value. Prize is non-transferable, non-negotiable, and not redeemable for cash, credit, or merchandise. Prize will not be awarded, even if announced, to a selected winner if he/she is not eligible in accordance with these Official Rules.
- NOTIFICATION: Winners will be notified by email and/or telephone (as listed in the entry form). Winner must respond within 24 hours after Sponsor attempts initial notification or be subject to disqualification. If Winner: (i) does not respond within 24 hours, (ii) is determined to be ineligible by Sponsor for any reason, or (iii) otherwise fails to comply with or meet the requirements of the Official Rules, Winner shall be disqualified and another entry may be selected from among all remaining eligible entries.
- ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS: In addition to the eligibility requirements above, entrants must be able to provide proof, satisfactory to Sponsors in their sole discretion. Sweepstakes is not open to employees of Sponsors or members of their immediate family, or to employees or immediate family members of any of Sponsors’ affiliated companies, licensees, advertising, promotional agencies, or any other entity involved in the creation, promotion or execution of this Sweepstakes. “Immediate family members” include mother, father, in-laws, grandmother, grandfather, brother, sister, children and grandchildren. Winners who have won any prize from Sponsor within the last 30 days are ineligible and will be disqualified.
- CONDITIONS OF ENTRY: Entrants agree Sponsors have the sole right to decide all matters and disputes arising from this Sweepstakes and that its decision is final and binding. Except where prohibited by law, entrants 18 years of age and older agree to allow use by the Sweepstake Entities of their name, voice, photograph, likeness and any information provided on entry form, in any medium of communication and for any purpose (including advertising and promotional purposes), without further compensation, notice, review or approval. Winners by acceptance of their prize, agree to release, indemnify and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities and Facebook from any and all liability, loss, damage, costs or claims related to any allegation regarding the award, receipt or use of their prize. Sweepstakes Entities and Facebook are not responsible for personal injury of any prize winner incurred in connection with the use of their prize. Winners and his or her guest may be required to execute an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability prior to receiving their prize; failure to sign and return any such required forms within the timeframe designated by sponsor may result in disqualification and forfeiture of any prize. Winners assume all applicable tax liability for their prize and may be required to complete an IRS Form W9 in order to receive any prizes valued at more than $600. By entering, each entrant agrees and acknowledges that prize is offered “as is” and prize carries no warranty other than offered by the manufacturer. Sponsors makes no representation, warranty or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relating to the prize, including but not limited to, the quality, merchantability, mechanical condition, or fitness of the prize. Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel, suspend, and/or modify this Sweepstakes. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES BE LIABLE FOR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, ATTORNEYS’ FEES, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES.
- RULES AND WINNER’S LIST: For a copy of the Official Rules or for name of prize winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: “WTTV / Masters of Illusion Live Sweepstakes,” by September 1, 2014 to: WXIN/FOX59, 6910 Network Place, Indianapolis, IN 46278, or visit the Sponsor website at http://www.fox59.com.
- SPONSOR: Sweepstakes is sponsored by Tribune Broadcasting Indianapolis, LLC, 6910 Network Place, Indianapolis, IN 46278
- This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited or restricted. Sweepstakes rules shall be governed and enforced pursuant to Indiana law, excluding choice of law provisions. Any legal proceedings arising out of or relating in any way to this Sweepstakes or these Official Rules shall be brought only in the federal and state courts located in Indianapolis, IN and entrants consent to mandatory and exclusive jurisdiction with respect to any such legal proceeding.
Short Form Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Must be age 18 or older. Winner selected by random drawing. To enter, during Masters of Illusion broadcast on WTTV-TV text the specified keyword to short code “20841.” See Official Rules to enter by U.S. Mail. Contest is open to legal residents of IN residing in the WTTV-TV viewing area. See Official Rules for a full list of eligible counties. Sweepstakes runs 8/22/14. See fox59.com for Official Rules.