FOX59 is one of the nation’s top-performing broadcast television affiliates, and Indiana’s beloved WTTV is on the verge of launching as Indiana’s brand-new CBS station. You are a top-tier Cinema 4D animator with a rich background of work behind you, ready to design a new television station from the ground up. You know how to create the best quality work in an efficient manner and look forward to integrating a render tower to keep the animation flowing. You want to plant your flag in the launch of CBS4 and bring about a new era in Indianapolis television.
If you are an artistic leader who works well with others and want the opportunity to let your best creativity be utilized to its full potential, we’d like to speak to you.
Collaborate with an award-winning creative team in the execution of the FOX59 on-air animations and the launch of the brand-new CBS4. Solidify FOX59’s identity & establish CBS4’s identity in news, on-air promos and other opportunities with your professional-grade C4D skill-set. Work with world-class C4D animators in other markets to create strong, innovative work. Lead the market by delivering top-quality animations for both major stations in all aspects of promotion and marketing, and lead the department by example.
Cinema 4D at an extremely proficient level. Minimum 5 years’ experience. After Effects, Adobe CC & Vizrt Experience a plus. Experience working in tight live-television deadlines a plus. Must work independently, take direction and provide excellent creative work.
- Must be a generalist, able to carry a concept through modeling, shading, texturing, lighting, rendering and compositing.
- After effects for use with C4D motion graphics.
- Proficient with motion tracking in After Effects or comparable package.
- Photoshop and illustrator with solid design skills.
- Efficient workflow, must be able to streamline renders and use a render farm to meet deadlines and multitask.
No Phone Calls Please. EEO.