2 lbs. fresh ground chuck
1 lb apple wood smoked bacon, cut into 1 inch pieces and frozen for 30 minutes
- Place semi-frozen bacon into food processor and pulse several times until bacon is chopped into small, pea sized pieces.
- Add ground chuck to bacon in processor, pulse until well combined. Do not over blend. You will want to see small pieces of bacon throughout the mix.
- Alternately, if you have a meat grinder, grind bacon through medium plate and then combine with the ground chuck, mixing well with your hands in bowl.
- Shape mixture into 6 each 8 oz patties.
6 each Large Kaiser Rolls
6 Bacon- Chuck Patties
Salt and Fresh Ground Pepper
12 slices cooked applewood smoked bacon
12 slices American cheese
1 cup shredded iceberg lettuce
12 slices vine ripe tomato
½ cup finely diced sweet onion
½ cup Bubba Sauce(3 TBS BBQ Sauce, 2 TBS Sour Cream, 1 TBS Mayonaisse)
- Preheat grill to medium high heat
- Slice Kaiser buns in half and toast on cut side only on the grill
- Season patties on both sides with salt and pepper
- Grill burgers to desired temperature.
- Place cheese on burgers and allow to melt
- Build burgers as follows:
- Place bottom bun on plate
- Top with shredded lettuce, diced onions and 2 slices tomato
- Place cheese topped burger patty on next
- Top with 2 slices of cooked bacon
- Spread top Bun with Bubba Sauce and place over burger.
- Enjoy the best burger ever!