RECIPES: Slow Cooker Spinach Jalapeño Dip
Yield: Makes about 16 (1/4 cup) servings
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 2 (8 ounce each) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped and seeded jalapeño peppers (or about 3 peppers)
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dill
- Dump all ingredients in a slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low (stirring occasionally) for 2-3 hours or on high for about 1 hour.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips.
Recipe courtesy of Kylee’s Kitchen