Servings: 1 pineapple makes about 8 slices
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- 1 Tablespoon lime juice
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 pineapple, cored and cut into slices
- Preheat your grill to about 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Combine honey, lime juice, olive oil, and cinnamon in a bowl
- Brush mixture onto one side of each pineapple slice
- Stick pineapple on grill, sauce side down.
- Grill for 3-4 minutes
- Open grill and brush rest of cinnamon honey mixture on top of pineapple slices and then flip slices
- Grill for an additional 3-4 minutes.
- Serve warm plain or with ice cream.
Recipe courtesy of Kylee’s Kitchen