Serves: Makes about 6 (1/2 cup) serving
- 1/2 cup tomato past
- 1 Tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 3 pounds cooked, shredded chicken breast
- Add all ingredients to a your food processor and blend until smooth, or about 1 minute.
- Pour ingredients into saucepan. Cover and bring to a light boil over medium-low heat. Boil for 5 minutes.
- Combine sauce with the shredded chicken.
- Serve alone or on buns.
Recipe courtesy of Kylee’s Kitchen