(July 4, 2015) -- Kylee Wierks from Kylee's Kitchen showed off a no-bake cheesecake recipe that can be made three different ways -- into a pie, into mason jars, and into a dip.
No-Bake Mason Jar Cheesecakes
Servings: This recipe makes enough for about 12 mason jars
- 15 low-fat graham crackers (8 ounces)
- 2 bars (8 ounces each) non-fat cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups non-fat Cool Whip
- 2 cups fresh berries
- In a food processor, pulse graham crackers until finely ground and set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy, or about 3 minutes.
- Add confectioners' sugar, yogurt, vanilla, and salt; beat until smooth.
- With a rubber spatula, fold in whipped cream.
- Fill mason jar 1/3 of the way with graham cracker crumbs
- Spoon or pipe in cheesecake filling so that the jar is 2/3 of the way full
- Top cheesecake filling with fresh berries and serve