Kroger to add online ordering at several central Indiana locations
INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. (Aug. 18, 2015) – Kroger will add more central Indiana locations to its new online grocery ordering system in the coming months after a successful test at the Carmel store in August.
The service launched at the Rangeline Road location on Aug. 9. It allows customers to select the items they want and then choose a time to pick up their groceries. Workers walk the aisles, pick the products, scan and bag them.
Kroger previously tested the service at Cincinnati-area stores, its home market. The company earlier said it planned to expand the service in the Indianapolis metropolitan area but didn’t have specifics at the time.
Tuesday, Kroger revealed the new Indiana locations that will have online ordering and pickup:
- 3100 Meridian Park Drive, Greenwood, by end of August
- 14800 Hazel Dell Crossing, Noblesville, by mid-September
- 150 West 161st Street (at Spring Mill Rd.), Westfield, by mid-September
- 5810 East 71st Street (71st & Binford), Indianapolis, by mid-September
- 8745 South Emerson Avenue (Claybrooke Commons), by mid-September
- 7272 Fishers Crossing (116th & Allisonville), Fishers, by end of September
- 108 North State Road 267, Avon, by end of September
For more about the service and how it works, visit Kroger’s website.