Celebrating National Waffle Day with Cinnamon Roll Waffles
(August 23, 2015) – In honor of National Waffle Day on Monday, Kylee’s Kitchen is showing us a very simple recipe for cinnamon roll waffles!
- 1 can refrigerated cinnamon rolls with cream cheese icing
- Heat waffle maker and spray with cooking spray. Remove cinnamon rolls from can; set icing aside.
- For each waffle, place 1, 3, or 4 cinnamon rolls in the center of waffle maker; close.
- Bake for 3 to 4 minutes or until waffle is thoroughly cooked and golden brown.
- Spread icing over waffles and serve.