Wisconsin baby ends up in ICU with .294 BAC after accidentally consuming vodka
KENOSHA, Wisc. (Sept. 9, 2015) — Police in Kenosha, Wisconsin say a baby ended up in the ICU on Monday after accidentally ingesting vodka.
Police say it happened when the one-month-old child’s mother filled a container with water. The baby’s father poured out the water and filled the container with vodka, police say. The vodka was then used by the mother to make the baby’s bottle, according to WITI.
Police say the baby’s BAC was .294. The child ended up in the ICU at a local hospital as a precaution.
The child’s condition is unknown at this time.
The baby’s father was arrested for an argument that occurred after the child drank the vodka, police say. There are no details regarding any recommended charges for the child’s father at this time.