RECIPES: Autumn-Inspired M&M’s Cookies
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar (207 grams)
- 1 (3.4 oz) package instant vanilla pudding (360 calories)
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 and1/4 cups flour (281.25 grams)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups Fall-colored M&Ms
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars together.
- Add in pudding package and beat until well blended.
- Add eggs and vanilla.
- Stir together flour and baking soda in separate bowl and slowly add to butter / sugar mixture until well incorporated.
- Add M&Ms.
- Roll into 1 inch balls and place on greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 F for 8-10 minutes.
Recipe courtesy of Kylee’s Kitchen