- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 (14 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 2 small packages of sugar free strawberry gelatin
- 1 (16 ounce) container of fat free sour cream
- Drain pineapple and set the pineapple tidbits aside. There should be approximately 1 cup of juice. Add water to the juice so you have 1.25 cups of liquid.
Mix pineapple juice liquid with dry gelatin and cranberry sauce in a sauce pan. Bring it to a boil on medium heat.
- Let boil for approximately 1 minute.
- Take off heat and leave out until liquid is room temperature.
- Place it in refrigerator for about an hour or until it is semi set.
- Add sour cream and pineapple tidbits to mixture and fold together.
- Let set in refrigerator for at least an hour.
TIP: You can make this dish several days ahead of time!
Recipe courtesy of Kylee’s Kitchen