INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. (April 10, 2016) -- In need of legal advice but don't have the money to pay for it?
The Indianapolis Bar Association is once again hosting "Ask A Lawyer," on Tuesday, April 12th.
Attorneys across the city will be available to answer your legal questions. In-person, lawyers will be available at the following locations between 2 and 6PM:
- Hornet Park Community Center, 5245 Hornet Ave., Beech Grove
- Eaglewood Christian Church, 57 N. Rural St
- Lincoln Apartments, 530 N. Holmes Ave., First Floor
- Brightwood Library, 2435 N. Sherman Dr.
- Central Library, 40 E. St. Clair St.
- College Library, 4180 N. College Ave.
- Eagle Library, 3325 Lowry Rd.
- East 38th Street Library, 5420 E. 38th St.
- Haughville Library, 2121 W. Michigan St.
- Lawrence Library, 7898 Hague Rd.
- Nora Library, 8625 Guilford Ave.
- Pike Library, 6525 Zionsville Rd.
If you can't make it out in person, lawyers are also available over the phone from 2 until 8PM, just call (317) 269-2000. For more information, click here.