- About 2 pounds strawberries (about 24 strawberries)
- 18 regular Oreo cookies (this is 1/2 of a 14.3 ounce package)
- 1 (8 ounce) package Challenge cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Cut the stems off the top of the strawberries, so the strawberries sit wide-side down.
- Cut a deep cross starting at the tip of the strawberry down, being very careful not to cut all of the way through. Set strawberries aside.
- Crush the Oreo cookies with a food processor.
- Mix the crushed cookies with the cream cheese and powdered sugar and vanilla until it’s completely combined.
- Gently open up each strawberry and pipe the cheesecake mixture into each strawberry using a pastry bag (or Ziploc bag) with a star piping tip.
- Top with a mini Oreo, if desired.
- Store chilled in an airtight container for up to three days.
Recipe courtesy of Kylee Wierks