Peanut butter chocolate acorn Oreo truffles
Yield: Makes about two dozen acorn
- 30 peanut butter Oreos
- 8 ounces Challenge cream cheese, room temperature
- 16 ounces milk chocolate
- 8 ounces dark chocolate
- Chocolate sprinkles
- Pretzels, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- Put Oreos into a food processor and pulse until the Oreos are fine crumbs.
- Mix Oreos and cream cheese together until they're completely combined. Refrigerate mixture for 15 minutes.
- Use a tablespoon of mixture and form into a ball. Pinch one end of the ball so it's slightly tapered and looks like an acorn. Then freeze acorns for 30 minutes.
- Melt milk chocolate and dip each acorn into chocolate with toothpick; set on parchment paper to harden.
- Melt dark chocolate; dip tops of acorns into dark chocolate and immediately add chocolate sprinkles.
- Stick pretzel into top of acorn and return to parchment paper to harden before serving.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerate for up to one week.
Recipe courtesy of Kylee Wierks of Kylee's Kitchen