Free dental care available for veterans on June 24
INDIANAPOLIS, Ind.– Aspen Dental is offering free dental care to our Hoosier heroes.
There are more than 21 million veterans in the U.S., and less than 10 million are enrolled in the VA health benefits which oftentimes does not include dental coverage.
On Saturday, June 24, Aspen Dental will open their Doors to veterans who need dental care from 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.. Veterans will need to call 1-844-277-3646 to make an appointment. Appointments are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Here is a list of locations offering dental care:
- 10967 East US Highway 36, Avon (9 a.m. – 1 p.m.)
- 1310 North National Road a, Columbus
- 10110 East Washington Street e, Indianapolis
- 3935 East Southport Road, Indianapolis
- 4155 South East Street b, Indianapolis
- 4758 South Scatterfield Road, Anderson
- 9940 Pendleton Pike b, Indianapolis
- 1571 South US Highway 231, Crawfordsville
- 4939 East 82nd Street d500, Indianapolis
- 1825 West McGalliard Road, Muncie