INDIANAPOLIS, Ind.- Liquidation sales at select Marsh stores are now underway.
Two companies agreed to buy 26 of the remaining 44 Marsh locations.
The grocer must now get rid of the inventory in the 18 stores not bought as part of that deal.
Currently, most items are between 10-30% off the original price.
Back in May the store discounted all its liquor by up to 40% after losing the ability to sell it.
Customers who spoke to Fox 59 said they were hoping to see discounts similar last month's sale.
“I’ve got a pregnant wife who said I need to buy diapers, and that’s why I’m here. It’s sad I’ve been shopping at this marsh my whole life, even when it was on Carmel Drive. Sad to see it go,” said Matthew Snyder of Carmel.
Marsh says it expects the liquidation sales to last through early July.
Here’s a list of the Marsh stores in central Indiana that are closing:
- 315 14th Street Logansport
- 2140 E. 116th Street Carmel
- 2410 N. Salisbury West Lafayette
- 14450 Mundy Drive Noblesville
- 5624 Georgetown Road Indianapolis
- 5151 E. 82nd Street Indianapolis
- 1815 Albany St. Beech Grove
- 208 Southway Blvd. E Kokomo
- 2250 Teal Road Lafayette
- 6965 W. 38th Street Indianapolis
- 2350 E. Broad Ripple Ave. Indianapolis
- 4755 E 126th Street Carmel (O’Malia’s)
- 2810 Nichol Ave. Anderson
- 1401 N. Washington St. Kokomo
- 1800 Burlington Dr. Muncie
- 1508 Virginia Ave Connersville
- 1900 N. Walnut Street Muncie