Fireworks, parades, parties! Are you ready to celebrate the Fourth? Clay Terrace stopped by with great ideas to rock your celebration.
Here's the recipe featured in the segment:
Whole Foods Market Blueberry Herb Lemonade Punch
- 1 cup blueberries
- 2 tablespoons 365 Everyday Value agave nectar or honey
- 1/4 cup mixed fresh herbs, such as basil, mint and tarragon
- 2 (32-ounce) bottles 365 Everyday Value lemonade or limeade
- 1 cup cold sparkling water or Whole Foods Market Italian Soda
- *Make an Adult version by substituting Sparkline Wine for the water or soda!
Place blueberries, agave nectar and herbs in a large pitcher or bowl. Mash blueberries and herbs together with a wooden spoon or potato masher. Add lemonade or limeade and stir to combine. Refrigerate at least 2 hours or until cold. Serve punch over ice and top with a splash of sparkling water.