Red Velvet Brain Dip
- 8 ounces Challenge cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 1 1/2 cups red velvet cake mix
- 1/4 cup canned cherry pie filling
- Beat cream cheese with mixer until smooth. Add whipped topping and red velvet cake mix and mix until fully combined.
- Remove 1/3 of cream cheese mixture and put in piping bag with circular tip.
- Mold remaining cream cheese into an oval or brain-like shape.
- Use cream cheese mixture in piping bag to pipe grooves onto brain.
- Spoon gel from cherry pie filling on top of brain.
- Serve with graham crackers, vanilla wafers, or other cookies.