INDIANAPOLIS - What are Republicans in Indiana saying about the fallout from the first indictments in the special counsel's investigation?
And how are Democrats responding to the controversial claims in former interim DNC chair Donna Brazile's new book?
In the video above, IN Focus panelists Christina Hale, Mike Murphy, Tim Swarens and Jennifer Wagner discuss this week's top stories, including the latest news on the Russia investigation.
Other topics in this segment include:
- Attorney General Jeff Session's upcoming visit to Indianapolis on Monday
- The debate over tax reform
- Rep. Luke Messer's proposal to require child care tax recipients to provide a social security number
- The debate over terror & immigration
- Interviews with 4th district Congressional candidates Steve Braun and Diego Morales, and comments from candidate Jim Baird on the President's call for an end to the diversity lottery visa program after this past week's terror attack in NYC