Coffee Caramel Cheesecake Cups
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted*
- 1 tablespoon light corn syrup*
- 1 ¼ cups Daisy Brand Cottage Cheese
- 1/3 cup 1% low-fat or fat-free milk
- 1/3 cup refrigerated egg product
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 ½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 teaspoons instant coffee, dissolved in 1 teaspoon hot water
- ¼ cup fat free chocolate flavored syrup*
- ¾ cup fat free whipped topping
Heat the oven to 325 degrees. Spray a 12-cup medium muffin pan with nonstick spray. In a medium bowl, stir together the graham cracker crumbs, butter and corn syrup. Spoon a heaping tablespoon of the crumb mixture into each muffin cup. Pat into the pan with a flat-bottomed glass and set aside. Blend the cottage cheese, milk, sugar, flour, vanilla and coffee in a blender or food processor. Stir in the egg product and then divide the batter evenly among the muffin cups. Bake the cheesecakes for 32 to 37 minutes or until the filling is firm. Cool the cheesecakes at least 30 minutes.
To remove from the pan, run a metal spatula around the edges of each cheesecake to loosen. Lift out of the pan. Cool completely on a wire rack. To serve, drizzle 1 teaspoon chocolate syrup on each dessert plate; place a cheesecake on the plate. Top the cheesecake with 1 tablespoon of whipped topping and 1 teaspoon of chocolate syrup. Makes 12 cheesecake cups.
*Kim used 3 tablespoons butter, 1 ½ tablespoons corn syrup, a smidgen more flour, and garnished with Caramel Syrup as well.
Recipe courtesy www.DaisyBrandHealth.com