Dog credited with saving owners’ lives after home catches fire

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

A Hamilton County dog is credited with saving its owners’ lives.

Flames broke out on 256th Street near Arcadia around midnight Sunday.

The homeowner said he and his wife had just fallen asleep after watching the Super Bowl when one of their two dogs started barking. They woke up, saw smoke and got out.

The man had been having trouble with a circuit breaker earlier in the evening.

Firefighters had to use seven tankers to transport water to the house from the nearest fire hydrant.

Related Story:

1 Comment

Comments are closed.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.