No plans for Valentine’s Day? No problem! Indianapolis Downtown Inc. suggests the following romantic events happening in downtown Indianapolis:
- Vow Renewal with Mayor Ballard at Indianapolis City Market (10 a.m. – Free) info
- The Romantic Violinist Daniel Hope with the ISO at Hilbert Circle Theatre (11 a.m. – $12-$46) info
- Valentine’s Day Dinner & Dance at Rathskellar (reservations begin at 5 p.m., live music starting at 6:30); (3-course meal at $90 per couple, live music from Living Proof) info
- Indiana Ice vs. Youngstown Phantoms at Bankers Life Fieldhouse (7:05 p.m.-$35) info
- Love SUX (Anti-Valentine’s Day party) at Howl at the Moon (7 p.m.-Free if you bring mutilated photo of your ex) info
More Valentine’s Day ideas here.