HUNTINGTON – Police arrested a Huntington man after investigating allegations of child molestation.
Indiana State Police took Zackery Reahard, 26, into custody on six felony charges of child molestation and a single felony charge for sexual misconduct with a minor.
Detectives started the investigation after receiving information from the Wabash County Division of the Indiana Department of Child Services that two Wabash County boys may have been molested. A subsequent investigation appeared to back those allegations. According to investigators, the abuse started in 2007 when the boys were between the ages of 11 and 12 years old. They said the abuse continued through 2010.
Officers from the Huntington Police Department and Huntington County Sheriff’s Office served the arrest warrant Tuesday night.
Charges against Reahard include:
- Two counts for class A felony child molestation
- One count for class B felony child molestation
- Two counts for class C felony child molestation
- One count for class D felony child molestation
- One count for class B felony sexual misconduct with a minor