Lemon, Basil and Blueberry Ricotta Pancake Skewers
- 2c Pancake Batter
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 4 Basil leaves
- 1 pint of blueberries
- 1/2 c of ricotta
1. Make pancake batter as directed and add zest of lemon and chopped basil.
2. Scoop a 1/2 Tablespoon of batter on to hot pan and flip when first side starts to bubble. Flip and cook other side for about 45 seconds.
3. Once cooled start assembling skewers.
– starting with 2 blueberries then a pancake with ricotta cheese smeared.
4. Then repeat until you have as many on the skewer as desired.
5. Drizzle with “The Wild Olive” Basil Infused EVOO.