Strawberry Shortcake Cuppycakes with Vanilla Buttercream and Blackberry Balsamic Drizzle
3c All Purpose Flour
3t. Baking powder
36 Whole Strawberries
1. Preheat oven to 350 and line cupcake tins.
2. In a large bowl combine all dry ingredients.
3. Beat butter and eggs(adding one at a time)until combined.
4.Then add dry ingredients alternating with dry to wet.
5. Fill liners half full.
6. Bake in oven for 20 minutes.
7. Let cool completely and core out the center and place strawberry in center once cooled
8. Top with whipped cream and drizzle with “The Wild Olive Blackberry Balsamic”.