Johnsonville Brat Hot Tub – http://www.johnsonville.com/recipe/brat-hot-tub.html
What you Need:
- 1 Large aluminum foil baking pan
- 2-3 cans (12 ounces) of beer
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 1 medium yellow or white onion, sliced
- Put the pan right on the grill, being careful not to singe your knuckle hair. Pour in the beer, and add the butter and onions.
- Grill your Johnsonville Brats to a juicy, golden-brown perfection.
- Serve immediately to your hungry guests and place any remaining brats into the steaming hot tub.
- When folks are ready for seconds or thirds–or when stragglers show up late – grab a Johnsonville Brat out of the hot tub and enjoy!