LongHorn Steakhouse’s Ranch House Cobb Salad
Inspired by the LongHorn Steakhouse menu
- 1 cup Romaine lettuce
- ¼ cup grilled corn on the cob kernels
- ¼ cup diced tomatoes
- ¼ cup diced cucumbers
- ¼ cup mixed shredded cheese
- Half an avocado, diced
- 2 slices of cooked bacon, chopped
- ¼ cup Ranch dressing
- ¼ cup BBQ sauce of your choosing
- Place Romaine lettuce in a large bowl.
- Top with grilled corn on the cob kernels, diced tomatoes, diced cucumbers and shredded cheese.
- Scatter diced avocado pieces and chopped bacon over the salad.
- In a separate bowl, mix equal parts ranch dressing and BBQ sauce.
- Top salad with BBQ Ranch dressing and enjoy!