Officials are investigating a chlorine leak at a south side park.
Fire crews were called to Rhodius Park just after 8 p.m. Friday. When they arrived, they found a man complaining he got chlorine in his eye. The man claimed he walked by a pump room when the chemical splash on him.
Witness told a different story, though. They said they saw the man walk into an area of the pool he was not authorized to be in. They said he began messing with the machines when he was splashed.
Crews were able to stop a small supply line leak.
Rhodius Park will be closed Saturday as crews work to assess any possible issues or damage.
The incident remains under investigation.