2 1/2 cups of heavy cream
1/3 cup of milk (whole or 2% depending on how you like it!)
1/2 cup of sugar
1 packet of unflavored gelatin (1/4 ounce)
1 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
1. Pour the milk into a bowl and stir in the gelatin.
2. Pour the cream and sugar into a saucepan and place over medium heat. Stir the cream and sugar constantly, bringing the cream to a full boil.
3. Once you reach a full boil, pour in the gelatin and milk mixture, stirring it until it dissolves. After it dissolves, cook for another minute, stirring constantly. Then take the saucepan off the heat.
4. Immediately mix in the vanilla extract.
5. Pour the mixture into six ramekins and cool uncovered on the counter for about a half hour until the mixture comes to room temperature.
6. Finally, cover the ramekins with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 4 hours.