10 large chicken wings
½ cup Hickory BBQ sauce
Handful of seasoned potato chips
3-5 Carrot sticks
3-5 Celery sticks
Side of blue cheese dressing
1. Set smoker to medium heat and add hickory chips to the bottom of smoker.
2. Slow smoke large chicken wings in smoker for 1 hour, 30 minutes.
3. Simmer hickory BBQ sauce (or other sauce of choice) near end of wing cook time.
4. Toss wings in sauce and serve over plate of seasoned potato chips.
5. Garnish with 3-5 carrot and celery sticks and side of blue cheese for dipping