10 oz. Certified Angus Beef patty
2 slices cooked thick cut hickory bacon
2 slices cheddar cheese
½ cup home-style gravy
1 Potato bun
Handful of fresh crispy French fries
1. Preheat grill for high heat.
2. Season Certified Angus Beef patty with salt and pepper.
3. Lay patty on the grill and cook for 4-5 minutes per side, or longer if preferred.
4. Place two slices of cooked thick cut hickory bacon on top of patty.
5. Pile fresh crispy French fries on top of bacon and melt two slices of cheddar cheese over fries.
6. Serve assembled burger on a lightly toasted fresh potato bun and cover melted cheese fries with home-style gravy.
7. Use remaining fries and gravy as side and dipping sauce.