Man killed in Hendricks Co. house fire

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

DANVILLE (Dec. 18, 2013) – A man died Wednesday morning following a small house fire near Danville.

The home is located on West 200 South. FOX59 has learned that someone came to check on the man and called 911. When emergency crews got there, the fire was out. FOX59’s Marisela Burgos reported that the house “looked fine” on the outside and that it was hard to tell that there had been a fire.

It’s unclear if the man died from smoke inhalation or some kind of medical condition. Crews were waiting for the state fire marshal.

The Hendricks County Coroner’s Office was called to the scene.