INDIANAPOLIS (Jan. 30, 2014) – The Powerball jackpot surged to $194 million for Saturday’s drawing, and the Hoosier Lottery is reminding Powerball players that they could win a legendary tailgate party.
The lottery teamed up with the Pro Football Hall of Fame for the Hoosier Lottery’s Ultimate Tailgate Party. Players who weren’t winners in last night’s drawing can enter. A total of 10 Hoosier Lottery Powerball players will win a trip for four and be VIP guests at the World’s Largest Indoor Tailgate Party with some of the greatest football players of all time.
The prize package includes:
- 5 day, 4 night trip: Thursday, May 1 – Monday, May 5, 2014
- Up to 2 hotel rooms
- Roundtrip airfare for 4 people, or $1,000 if self-transportation is selected
- 2 meals per day for 4 people
- $500 in spending money
- Admission to private tailgate party with approximately 100 Pro Football Hall of Fame members.
- One Hall of Fame member will dine with prizewinner and guests.
- Opportunity to play a series of tournament games with another Hall of Fame member.
- Winners guaranteed to win $1,000 and have a chance to win up to $1 million.
A $10 Powerball purchase–that’s five plays on one ticket–is all you need to enter. Visit HoosierLottery.com to enter your non-winning Powerball ticket online.
The odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. Tickets must be purchased by Feb. 8, 2014, and entered by Feb. 9 to qualify.