- 4-5 pound chicken leg quarters or any chicken pieces
- 1 can of cream of chicken soup
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 package Coe’s noodles
- Place 4 – 5 lb. chicken leg quarters or any chicken pieces in a large stockpot and fill with hot water until the chicken is covered with the water.
- Cover with lid and cook until chicken is tender.
- Remove the meat from the liquid, which is now called broth.
- Take the meat from the bones and return it to the broth.
- Stir 1 can of Campbell’s Cream of Chicken soup, and 1 T. salt into the hot broth.
- Bring the broth to boiling and add the noodles, stirring only once.
- When the broth and noodles return to a boil, turn the heat down to a very low temperature or even off. Don’t continue to stir. The longer the noodles sit in the hot broth, the better they are — they just keep absorbing that delicious broth.
- They hold the heat for a long time if you are taking them to a family dinner or pitch in meal.