Local mom raising awareness on new drug

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. (August 3, 2014) -- Johnson County teen Sam Motsay passed away in May after an overdose of a drug called N-Bome. Now, his mother Jeanine wants to make other parents aware of the drug. She is teaming up with the Johnson County Sheriff's Department for a public forum on the drug on Tuesday, August 5th.