Memorial service planned Friday for slain Hoosier ISIS captive
FISHERS (Nov. 19, 2014) – A memorial service will be held in Fishers Friday in honor of an Indianapolis native killed by ISIS.
The Al Huda Foundation will host the funeral for Abdul-Rahman (formerly Peter) Kassig. The group said Kassig’s parents and friends are expected to attend.
The service is open to all faiths, organizers said. It’s expected to last from 1:10 p.m. until 2 p.m. Friday at the Al Huda Foundation, 12201 Lantern Rd., Fishers.
- ISIS targets Hoosier native as next target for execution
- Parents of ISIS captive and Indiana native release video on YouTube
- Crowd packs room to learn about ISIS, respond to threat to Hoosier
- Mother of American hostage reaches out to ISIS on Twitter
- Mother of Hoosier ISIS captive: ‘I need to know that I’ve done everything that I can do’
- More released from Hoosier ISIS captive’s letter: ‘It is still really hard to believe all of this is happening’
- New ISIS video purportedly shows beheading of Hoosier native Kassig
- Hoosier ISIS captive Kassig beheaded; parents release statement
- Parents of slain Hoosier ISIS captive deliver statement regarding son’s death