- 1 (15-oz) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- ½ c sugar
- ¼ c unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ c unsalted butter, melted
- 3 large eggs
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3 Tbsp white chocolate chips
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 4 crushed peppermint candies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 8×8-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Place beans, sugar, cocoa powder, butter, eggs, salt, baking powder and both extracts in the bowl of a food processor; process on high for several minutes, until completely smooth, scraping down the sides of the bowl several times. Add flour and semi-sweet chocolate chips; pulse until just combined.
- Spoon batter into baking pan; spread evenly. Bake until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, 25-30 minutes; cool completely before adding topping.
- Meanwhile, combine white chocolate chips and oil in a small bowl; microwave on high until chips melt, about 1 minute, stirring after 30 seconds and at 1 minute; (microwave 30 seconds more if not fully melted).
- Drizzle melted chocolate over top of cooled cake; sprinkle with crushed mints. Let cool and harden completely before cutting into 16 squares. Remove squares from pan; cut each in half diagonally to make triangles.
Per serving (1 triangle): 70 cal, 3 g total fat, 2 g sat fat, 102 mg sod, 9 g total carb, 4 g sugar, 1 g fiber, 2 g prot. PPV: 2