- ¾ c canned chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 3 Tbsp creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 c dark brown sugar
- 1 tsp light cream cheese
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- 2 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- 2 Tbsp peanut butter chips
- 2 Tbsp powdered sugar
- 2 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- Combine chickpeas, peanut butter, brown sugar, cream cheese, vanilla extract, salt and baking soda in a food processor; process until completely smooth. Add flour and peanut butter chips; pulse until just combined. Refrigerate until mixture is chilled, at least 1 hour.
- Using a melon baller, scoop cookie dough mixture into small balls; gently place in a mixing bowl.
- In a small bowl, sift together powdered sugar and cocoa powder; remove 2 tablespoons of sugar mixture and gently toss with chilled cookie dough bites (reserve remaining sugar mixture).
- Arrange coated bites on a serving platter and keep chilled until ready to serve; dust with remaining sugar mixture just before serving.
Per serving (1 bite): 32 cal, 1 g total fat, 0 g sat fat, 41 mg sod, 5 g total carb, 3 g sugar, 1 g fiber, 1 g prot. PPV: 1